Google, McKinsey and Rocket Internet have joined forces to create the Digital Top 50 Awards to reward and celebrate the bold and trailblazing work of tomorrow’s top entrepreneurs.
The Digital Top 50 Awards recognise the top entrepreneurial talent in Europe, based on the following five categories: B2B Start-ups, B2C Start-ups, B2B Scale-ups, B2C Scale-ups, and Tech for Social Impact Companies. Participants will have their companies and ideas reviewed by a jury of key figures in the European tech, consulting, academic, corporate, and investment communities.
Partnerships & Patronage
The awards will be under the patronage of Mr Carlos Moedas, Member of the European Commission, and the winners will be announced at TOA Berlin 2018 conference. We are also grateful for INSEAD’s, Ashoka’s and TOA’s support as partners of the awards.
The Digital Top 50 Awards have been designed to recognise and reward bold talent, cutting-edge innovation and sharp business acumen.
All five category winners will receive:
- Workshops tailored to the individual needs of your company to increase visibility and shape the brand
- Consulting support and access to a network of the world’s leading decision makers from various industries
- Invitations to exclusive events
- 1:1 coaching sessions
- Best Tech for Social Impact will receive a EUR 50.000 cash prize on top
- All Top50s will be invited to TOA 2018 and the DT50 Award Ceremony, which offer unique networking opportunities
Applications are open to Start-Ups and Scale-Ups from within the European Union and EFTA countries.
All applications must be received by April 1st 2018.
Please consult our FAQ section for additional information
Project website: https://www.dt50.org/
Application form: https://www.dt50.org/apply
Participant Guide: https://www.dt50.org/terms_participation